Specifications and schedules
Working drawings must be accompanied by specifications and schedules. We will:
- examine the project brief, working drawings, development approval and other relevant documents to identify specification inclusions
- develop non-standard specifications where required
- research and include all details necessary to describe the nature and scope of works including both prescriptive and performance requirements for the works
- prepare schedules of fittings and fixtures which detail the scope of work in conjunction with the specification and drawings
- cross-reference and review to ensure consistency between the brief, drawings and specification.
The cost of specifications and schedules will depend on square area, design complexity and required level of detailing.Contact us