A Development Application is a set of documents using which your Council can give you an approval to develop your land. In addition to drawings the set contains supporting documentation. We will review the checklist of documents required by your Council for your type of project.
Supporting documentation for Council
We will prepare:
- Statement of environmental effects
- Waste management plan
- Heritage impact statement
- Schedule of finishes and materials
- BASIX certificate
- Sediment and erosion control plan
Coordinate consultants’ reports
Quite often Council may require extra specialist consultants reports such as hydraulic and structural engineer, bush fire, access consultants and so on. Their recommendations and findings may play a significant role in project design and construction budget. Therefore, it is important to get consultants involved as early as possible.
- provide the brief and update it as design evolves,
- amend and document design to reflect recommendations of consultants
Call 0407 174 434 to discuss what you require orRequest a quote