We prepare drawings necessary for planning approval as part of Development Application or Complying Development Certificate. These drawings are done to scale 1:200, 1:100 or 1:50 as required.
Generally the following drawings are required as a minimum:
- Site analysis plan
- Floor and roof plans
- Shadow diagrams for first floor addition
Also the following may be necessary:
- Landscape and gross floor area calculation plans
- Driveway sections
- Sediment and erosion control plan and
- Stormwater drainage concept plan (prepared by specialist consultants)
- other drawings depending on the Council*.
* We work across all of Sydney, especially often with Canterbury, City of Sydney, Hornsby, Kogarah, Ku-ring-gai, Lane Cove, Leichhardt, Manly, Marrickville, Mosman, North Sydney, Pittwater, Ryde, Warringah and Willoughby Councils.
Cost of drafting
Each project is quoted based on its complexity. We take into account square area of what is retained and what is altered and design detailing.
Call us 0407 17 44 34 to discuss our drafting service orRequest a quote