- new homes
- dual occupancies
- alterations and additions
- interior space
- outdoor entertainment areas
How it works
We measure the existing building and do site analysis. Expect us to take photos of the whole property and go into every room even if you want to renovate one part of it. This is because we will need to show complete floor plan and elevations if Council approval is required.
- Regulations and guidelines that apply to the site
- How they affect the proposed development
- Issues that Council could potentially contend
- Consultants that you might require for development application and range of their fees
Once we get the survey we can start working on the sketch design.
What you get
We prepare the main option and allow up to two revisions after which revisions can be made on hourly rate.
The sketch design includes plans, section and elevations if necessary. Once you are happy with the sketch design we proceed to the next stage – design development and then planning approval.
We work across all of Sydney, especially often with Canterbury, Hornsby, Kogarah, Ku-ring-gai, Lane Cove, Leichhardt, Manly, Marrickville, Mosman, North Sydney, Pittwater, Ryde, Warringah, Willoughby Councils.