Development assessment for property investors
When you look for deals with a potential to develop it is good to have due diligence done before going to auction or starting negotiations. With our help you will find out what can be built on the property and what chances of approval your project has.
How it works
For your convenience we have an online form that you can fill in using your smartphone while on site without drawing too much attention. Alternatively, download Development assessment checklist PDF to take to site and fill it in.
Call us to make sure we got the form and discuss the timeframe for report.
We also take calls on Saturdays and Sundays 9am-5:30pm.
Within 72 hours (or sooner if you let us know that you have to act fast) we will email you an easy to read PDF report with a summary of the findings and our comments:
- Regulations and guidelines that apply to the site
- How they affect the proposed development
- Maximum area you can add
- Issues that Council could potentially contend
- Consultants that you might require for development application and range of their fees
- The chances for getting approval for the project: very likely, likely or unlikely.
Call 0407 17 44 34
We work across Greater Sydney. We might contact you within one business day to confirm any further information that might be required for development assessment.Go to online form